Saturday, September 25, 2010

I want to live in a real world with real people!


Why oh why does it seem more challenging each day to find genuine people? Do they even exist anymore. It's so ridiculous. I live in a processed world with processed thoughts, personalities, people & food. I hate that I get looked down upon for being real, being honest or seem too positive. I feel I have the right to seek truth, and a genuine response. I also, feel that i should be able to be confident in my art, who I am, and what I do. Nine out of ten times when I speak my words get completely taken out of context & I'm automatically assumed that I am attacking the party i am speaking with or that I'm cocky. However, the contradiction is that I get thanked by some for speaking up, yet am still seen as a bitch, but in a "good" way... I don't want that label. I want equality. I want to be the best, but I don't want to bring everyone else around me down, I want to help them succed as well truly. I am an expressionist full of passion & drive, when I speak of something I believe in. I battle jealousy and am shuned upon because I tend to go the "extra mile". I'm sorry I'm in it to win it, I'm not going to half ass shit. I wan to always be my best, to constantly challenge myself. I want to continue to grow. I'm very open with my feelings and love to share.

Even if I'm the last one standing I will always be true to myself, and what I believe in. :) I am positive, I am loud, and I seek the truth. I love who I am, who I am becoming and anyone with that same mentality. I know ya'll are out there! Speak up lets be heard. And move on from the leches and doom of gloom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment